Monday 4 February 2013

Well that's January done. 20 films plus a few off my personal challenges as well. I'm now well into this project and really enjoying it. So far I've watched films I'd probably not have bothered with in the past with mixed results at times, but if you watch enough movies you'll always get some bad ones to go with the good.

The reason I agreed to take part was not only to increase the number of films I watched but also to make sure I didn't just sit and watch films I've see a hundred times before (I'm looking at you Serenity) Instead I wanted to start to watch films from genres I'd not usually go for, or catch up on the films I've been meaning to watch for years.

So we are away, and I've seen plenty of good and bad films, and a few average ones. My top 5 and bottom 5 are below (from cinema viewings only) and of course all my project can be followed on letterboxd.com. This has been a great idea, I'm really looking forward to the end of the year so we can review it all and I think we'll be delighted with the results if we keep going like this. Now for Feb and the Romance of it All challenge, 14 films about romance, and I need to do 11 personal challenge films to get me caught up on the 10 a month average we need for that.

So here are my top 5 films from January, best 1st.






















































And the worst 3, worst 1st.













No comments:

Post a Comment