Wednesday 20 February 2013

OK. So I'm a little behind on my romance challenge. I'm blaming it on work. Anyway, time to get moving, I have 9 more to see and 8 days to do it,so I really should be viewing not blogging.

Here's my romance films so far for the challenge, in no particular order. I'll rank them at the end of the challenge, however my favourites were Ruby Sparks and Perks of Being a Wallflower.



Planned viewing to complete the challenge includes:

Brief Encounter
Warm Bodies
The Ugly Truth
Say Anything

Any suggestions ???


1 comment:

  1. Just a little! I should finish mine tonight, I was going to watch Stardust last night, but Tilda said she wanted to watch it with me today!

    Then I've got my 14th film planned for later, a clever suggestion from Emily!

    Hint - Find a couple to see with Alex!

    ReplyDelete