Friday 15 February 2013

The February Challenge



The Romance of it all
       
          Half way through the month of love and romance and a diverse selection of films steeped in romance have been viewed in this challenge. It's actually not been a bad challenge so far, I've tried to find a broad selection of romantic films. I'm sure I would have hated the ROM-COM by the end of this month, but making it "Romance" films has allowed me to enjoy the challenge. My favourite film so far is In the Mood for Love, it's rather brilliant. I've actually really enjoyed them all so far, I give it a year has been the surprise; I really wasn't expecting it to be any good, but it was pretty good. Going to find a couple more "odd" romance films before the end of the month; I've done my zombie ROM-com so I can skip Shaun of the dead,  though I have a couple in mind.

My romantic films so far .....


Ste's films....


Martin's films....


Tony's films.......



No comments:

Post a Comment