Saturday 2 March 2013

My story so far - February

OK so we've now got through 2 months of the project and I've had another excellent month of viewing. The challenge was romance (14 films) and I did this but after a slow start ended up doing a few right at the end. My link challenge has stalled after it turned out my 2nd film (Leon) was not produced by Colombia, merely distributed so I've now got to use EMI studios instead.

I also got some more personal challenge films in, and now stand at 18/120 so just 2 behind schedule.

My stats are as follows:

Feb Challenge (Romance) 14/14

See all 14 on my Letterboxd list here

Personal Challenges

The Long Haul 5/15
Breaking Boundaries 1/15
Are we making a film? 3/14
Point of Entry 1/15
The One About Weddings 1/15
School Time 0/15
Final Countdown 1/15
Europe 6/15

The best films I saw in Feb are below (Not including re-watches, otherwise Skyfall would be there)



And the worst:

No comments:

Post a Comment