Friday 4 January 2013

Personal Challenges


So I have my challenges for 2013. 15 films from each of the following categories, no crossovers - that's 120 different films!


  • Europe - 15 films set in 15 different European countries
  • The Final Countdown - 15 films featuring a race against time
  • School Time - 15 films set in schools (High School or lower)
  • The Long Haul - 15 films over 2 and a half hours in length
  • The One About Weddings - 15 films with a wedding, or about being/getting married
  • Point of Entry - 15 films released in the year I was born (1977)
  • Are We Making a Film? - 15 films where there is a film within the film
  • No Boundaries - 15 films with a disabled person as a prominent character


I'm psyched to get started, follow my progress on Letterboxd.com (Martin_C)

No comments:

Post a Comment